Risk Management, Insurance and Estate Planning
A very important part of any wealth strategy is making sure that all the I’s are dotted and T’s are crossed. The last thing that we want to think about is “what if” somethings happens prematurely or unexpectedly. Allow me to build and implement a plan that will assure your family and business’ financial security.
Our strategy will be focused around:
- Protecting your current income (Disability Insurance)
- Supplementing your pension at retirement (Insured Retirement Plan)
- Supporting you and your family in case of an accident, illness or disability
- Protecting your business against loss of key personnel (Key Person Insurance)
- Providing employees with group insurance and retirement plans
- Planning your business succession
- Understanding the costs of long-term care and addressing those possible costs
Along with the help of my professional partners and along side your existing legal team, we will work diligently to bring to your attention any and all deficiencies and how to address them regarding estate strategies. We will help guide and give recommendations surrounding wills, mandates, beneficiary designations, incapacity planning, estate freezes and charitable legacy giving. We will help assure that taxes are minimized and your wishes are respected.